- This pseudo-Paper is intended as the mechanism to record time spent reviewing the News Group 'Philos-L' managed by the University of Liverpool.
- Emails are sent out from PHILOS-L@liverpool.ac.uk.
- A full archive - going back to June 1989 - is at Philos-List Archive.
- My intention has always been to keep in touch with what's going on in the analytic philosophical community now that I'm no longer formally connected to a philosophy department.
- Dipping in to Philos-List is a good way to do so.
- For the actual time recorded, click on "Paper Statistics" above.
- This will reveal that my best intentions lapsed pretty soon after I left academia in 2007, though I've continued to keep half an eye on the list, without necessarily focusing on it or recording time spent.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2021