- Moral Status Arguments
- The Future-Like-Ours Argument
- Human Embryonic2 Stem-Cell Research
- "DeGrazia (David) - Human Identity and Bioethics"
- Holland, Suzanne; Lebacqz, Karen; and Zoloth, Laurie, eds. The Human embryonic3 Stem Cell Debate: Science, Ethics, and Public Policy. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 2001.
- Instruction on Respect for Human Life in its Origin and on the Dignity of Procreation: Replies to Certain Questions of the Day (Vatican). Available on the web at Link .
- "Marquis (Don) - Why Abortion is Immoral"
- "McMahan (Jeff) - The Ethics of Killing: Problems at the Margins of Life"
- Noonan, John T. "An Almost Absolute Value in History." In The Morality of Abortion4; Legal and Historical Perspectives. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press,1970.
- "Parfit (Derek) - Reasons and Persons"
- Peters, Ted. "Embryonic5 Stem Cells and the Theology of Dignity." In Holland, et al.
- "Shoemaker (David) - Embryos, Souls, and the Fourth Dimension"
- Thomson, James A. "Human Embryonic6 Stem Cells." In Holland, et al.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2019
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)