- From Greatest Hoax?: Backwardly-wired retina?
- Regenerating photoreceptors
- Are squid eyes ‘properly’ wired?
- Fibre optic plate
- Blind spot
- Signal processing
- Problem for Dawkins’ own just-so story of eye evolution
- New discovery: Müller cells enhance sharpness
- Evolutionists dogmatically hang on to dud argument
- I dislike the triumphalist style on either side of this “debate”, whether Dawkins “…it’s not just bad design, it’s the design of a complete idiot”, or Sarfati’s references to “hoaxes”.
- Dawkins is probably right (though over-confident), and Sarfati probably wrong – in that however well the eye functions, if it was redesigned from scratch, it might be done better.
- What mostly worries me about this site is that if (as is alleged) you have to be qualified in the particular sub-discipline (in this case ophthalmology) before you can join the debate, then how are those without such qualifications to get involved? No-one is qualified in all relevant sub-disciplines (especially the CRS newsletter readers)
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2017
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)