- This pseudo-Paper is intended as the mechanism to record time spent on the Note 'Abbreviations1' during my Thesis research, as from 2011.
- For the actual time recorded, click on "Paper Statistics" above.
Write-up2 (as at 19/05/2010 14:31:12): Abbreviations
- BBMC3: Brain-Based Memory Criterion (of Personal Identity)
- BC4: Body Criterion (of Personal Identity)
- BIV5: Brain In a Vat
- BV6: Biological View
- BioC7: Biological Criterion (of Personal Identity)
- CNS: Central Nervous System
- CV8: Constitution View
- DID: Dissociative Identity Disorder – see MPD9
- FN: Footnote
- FPP10: First Person Perspective
- IDM11: Identity Doesn’t Matter
- MC12: Memory Criterion (of Personal Identity)
- MPD13: Multiple Personality Disorder - see MPD
- NI: Numerical Identity
- PC14 (1): Persistence Condition
- PC15 (2): Psychological Criterion (of Personal Identity)
- PID: Personal Identity
- PNS: Peripheral Nervous System
- PVS16: Persistent Vegetative State
- RA: Rational Anticipation (of some future state)
- SC17: Soul Criterion (of Personal Identity)
- TA18: (Olson’s) Thinking Animal (Argument); otherwise known as his Master Argument
- TE19: Thought Experiment
- WBT20: Whole Brain Transplant
- This is the write-up as it was when this Abstract was last output, with text as at the timestamp indicated (19/05/2010 14:31:12).
- Link to Latest Write-Up Note.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2018