- This pseudo-Paper is intended as the mechanism to record time spent on the Note 'Kant1' during my Thesis research, as from 2011.
- For the actual time recorded, click on "Paper Statistics" above.
Write-up2 (as at 20/11/2010 07:23:31): Kant
This is a place-holder3. Currently, just see the Heythrop reading-list below. I’m not hugely keen on Kant, so have not yet chased up any items on the list.
The lecture hand-outs are at "Fowler (Charlotte) - Kant and God".
There were two student-led Seminars. Hand-outs:-
Useful books include:
Useful articles include:
- Michalson Gordon E, 1990, Fallen Freedom: Kant on radical evil and moral regeneration, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press
- Michalson Gordon E, 1999, Kant and the Problem of God, Oxford: Wiley Blackwell
- Immanuel Kant, Religion within the Limits of Reason Alone, Theodore M. Green and Hoyt H. Hudson (eds.), with a new essay by John R. Silber. New York: Harper and Row
…[the introduction to this edition is particularly useful so it is worth seeking it out in the library]
- Byrne, Peter, 2007. Kant on God, Aldershot: Ashgate.
- Cassirer, Ernst 1983 Kant’s Life and Thought, Yale, Yale University Press
- Kuehn, Manfred, 2002, Kant: A Biography, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press
- Guyer, Paul, 2000, Kant on Freedom, Law and Happiness, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Wood, Allen W, 1978, Kant's Rational Theology, Ithaca and London: Cornell University Press.
- Adams, Robert Merrihew, 1999. “Original Sin: A Study in the Interaction of Philosophy and Theology,” in The Question of Christian Philosophy Today, Francis J. Ambrosio (ed.), New York: Fordham University Press.
- "Mariña (Jacqueline) - Kant on Grace: A Reply to His Critics", Religious Studies, 1997, 33: 379–400.
- Quinn, Philip L., 1986. “Christian Atonement and Kantian Justification,” Faith and Philosophy, 3: 440–462.
- "Wood (Allen) - Rational theology, moral faith and religion", 1992, in "Guyer (Paul) - The Cambridge Companion to Kant", Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 394–416.
- This is the write-up as it was when this Abstract was last output, with text as at the timestamp indicated (20/11/2010 07:23:31).
- Link to Latest Write-Up Note.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2019