- This pseudo-Paper is intended as the mechanism to record time spent on the Note 'Personality1' during my Thesis research, as from 2011.
- For the actual time recorded, click on "Paper Statistics" above.
Write-up2 (as at 14/07/2019 18:05:46): Personality
- “She’s not the same person”, means she’s undergone a change of personality.
- What are personalities? Are personalities a loose collection of properties? Do personalities have persistence conditions?
- No. Consider an analogy with colour. The question is better phrased as does x have the same personality / colour at t1 as at t2.
- Works on this topic that I’ve actually read4, include the following:-
- A reading list (where not covered elsewhere) might start with:-
- This is mostly a place-holder5. Currently, just see the categorised reading-list.
- This is the write-up as it was when this Abstract was last output, with text as at the timestamp indicated (14/07/2019 18:05:46).
- Link to Latest Write-Up Note.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2019