- This pseudo-Paper is intended as the mechanism to record time spent on the Note 'Similarity1' during my Thesis research, as from 2011.
- For the actual time recorded, click on "Paper Statistics" above.
Write-up2 (as at 14/07/2019 18:05:46): Similarity
- The logic of similarity, like the logic of identity4, is a prerequisite for understanding continuity5 and change6.
- It is important to distinguish identity from exact similarity, as in the case of "identical" twins" which are not identical in the strict logical sense.
- Works on this topic that I’ve actually read7, include the following:-
- A reading list (where not covered elsewhere) might start with:-
- This is mostly a place-holder8. Currently, just see the categorised reading-list.
- This is the write-up as it was when this Abstract was last output, with text as at the timestamp indicated (14/07/2019 18:05:46).
- Link to Latest Write-Up Note.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2019