- This is a succinct and (it seems to me) excellent critique of Grayling’s latest offering, which I’ve not read, and probably won’t. I say this despite a general sympathy for Grayling and an antipathy towards Ward.
- The trouble with the “New Atheists” is their over-confidence and ignorance of matters theological, which makes their arguments unsound and counter-productive.
- There were other reviews on the Theos website (http://www.theosthinktank.co.uk/comment/book-reviews), which I followed up on Amazon, finding further comment.
- Thomas Nagel - Mind and Cosmos: Why the Materialist Neo-Darwinian Conception of Nature is Almost Certainly False
- A critique of Simon Blackburn’s critique (Link)
- David H. Glass - Atheism's New Clothes
- There’s also "Plantinga (Alvin) - Where the Conflict Really Lies: Science, Religion, and Naturalism".
- I doubt I’ll buy or read any of these books (other than Plantinga’s) – dreary stuff.
For the full text, follow: Link.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2018