- I took a look at this as a consequence of query from a correspondent (an MA student at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia).
- I've had a look at the article, and have paused for breath somewhat before the end (just before “Trinitarian Theology”. It appears a bit of a jumble. The trouble with confessional journals (it seems to me) is that they are more interested in conclusions than arguments - with a greater interest in the wholesomeness of the teaching than the argument for it. But then my training is in analytic philosophy rather than theology.
- Presumably this chap is the author (Link (Defunct))? My own (now informal) research topic is in personal identity, with a special interest in the metaphysical problems of resurrection.
- The topic of the Trinity comes in as a bit of a side issue to the logic of identity1 (usually of philosophically heretical accounts of identity). I have a couple of papers on my waiting list – Not sure if they are any good, or central to the topic of “theological logic”.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020