- This pseudo-Paper is intended as the mechanism to record time spent on the Note 'Poverty of Stimulus Arguments1' during my Thesis research, as from 2018.
- This Note derives - or will derive, when converted from the PDF - from the Dissertation I submitted for my BA at Birkbeck in 2003.
- For the actual time recorded, click on "Paper Statistics" above.
Write-up2 (as at 01/08/2017 00:11:31): Poverty of Stimulus
- This is my BA Dissertation on the topic of Poverty of Stimulus arguments for the Innateness of Grammar. I enjoyed this investigation, and intend to use the kind of abductive arguments on which it is based as a model for my PhD thesis.
- Currently, this Essay is only available as a PDF: Click here. It is my intention to convert this to Note format shortly.
- This is the write-up as it was when this Abstract was last output, with text as at the timestamp indicated (01/08/2017 00:11:31).
- Link to Latest Write-Up Note.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2019