Site’s “About” Statement
- Patheos.com is the premier online destination to engage in the global dialogue about religion and spirituality, and to explore and experience the world's beliefs.
- Patheos is the website of choice for the millions of people looking for credible and balanced information about religion.
- Patheos brings together faith communities, academics, and the broader public into a single environment, and is the place where many people turn on a regular basis for insight, inspiration, and stimulating discussion.
Site’s Non-Religious1 “About” Statement
- This is the Nonreligious Channel at Patheos, home of smart, engaging commentary across the full range of freethought.
- No single voice can capture the full spectrum of religious disbelief in a world of a billion nonbelievers, so we bring you a chorus of voices from that rapidly growing community. Though all of our writers have walked away from religious belief, no two stories or approaches are alike. You’ll find everything here from interfaith humanists to anti-faith atheists, from the individual to the congregational, from the philosophical to the hilarious. Meet agnostics, atheists, anti-theists, humanists, and “nones,” all exploring their culture, world, and universe from the nonreligious perspective now claimed by one in five Americans.
- Living without religion is as old the human mind and as young as the blogs at Patheos Nonreligious. Pull up a chair, and welcome to the conversation!
→ Patheos, and
→ Patheos: Non-Religious
- The side I have a minor interest in!
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2023
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)