- For the Site, see Ling Language Learning.
- Available both on the browser and as an iPhone App.
- It seems to be a premium service Language, so you have to log in (and, I presume) pay up, before you can even see it's available.
- But, if you do - as I do - you can see Armenian on both the App and the Website, though not - as far as I can tell - otherwise.
- I've just noticed that - from the pronunciation at least - this is Eastern rather than Western Armenian.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020