This Page provides links to the Books and Papers (including Book Chapters, where I have itemised these) by this Author contained in my collection. Clearly, there may be many more works in the Author's oeuvre that I don't possess. An introductory note on the Author appears first. If any (other) Authors, Books, Papers or Notes in my collection cite this Author, a table of links is provided before the list of the Author's works. Scroll down or follow the links above.
- New In Chess (Taken from "Rowson (Jonathan) - Deep Thinking?")
- Dr Jonathan Rowson is a Grandmaster from Scotland and three-time British Chess Champion. He is the author of The Seven Deadly Chess Sins and Chess for Zebras and currently finishing a book on what chess taught him about being human, written for a general audience. He wrote 50 review columns for New In Chess from 2004-2010.
- He has degrees from Bristol, Harvard and Oxford in a range of disciplines and since 2009 has published widely in public policy research as an applied philosopher. He has a special interest in climate change and is co-founder1 and Director of Perspective, a research institute in London that examines complex global challenges by integrating perspectives from systems, souls2 and society.
- He was recently awarded an Open Society Fellowship.
- He tweets @Jonathan.rowson.
- Wikipedia: Wikipedia: Jonathan Rowson
Text Colour Conventions
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)
Authors, Books, Papers & Notes Citing this Author
|Hains (Brigid) & Hains (Paul)