Back Cover Blurb
- This highly successful multi-media course has been fully revised and updated for this new edition to include the euro and other key changes to the German language. Linked to the award-winning BBC TV series of the same name, Deutsch Plus is designed to meet the needs of adult learners in leisure, work and study settings. The course book and four audio CDs or cassettes form a complete, self-contained course for beginners learning German.
- Whether you’re studying German independently or in a class, Deutsch Plus is the ideal course. From the beginning, it encourages you to develop your listening, speaking and reading skills with confidence. Arranged in short, manageable units, the course book also contains regular revision and self-check sections, which allow you to monitor your progress.
- Also available:
- Language pack (course book and 4 audio CDs)
- Language pack (course book and 4 audio cassettes)
- CD pack (4 audio CDs)
- TV series broadcast regularly on the BBC TWO Learning Zone
- Free online activities at BBC Languages (Defunct)
- Based around the award-winning BBC television series Deutsch Plus
- This is a BBC Publication – I must have bought it via Amazon as it has the front pages ripped out – it has been “withdrawn” from Staffordshire Libraries.
- Consequently, I don’t know the year of publications – other than it’s described as a “new edition” (and is after the introduction of the Euro).
- I have the 4 CDs. I also have hard (and soft) copies of the transcripts of the 20 TV programmes that accompanied the book. It’s an excellent series.
Sub-Title: A multi-media course for beginners learning German
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2022
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)