This is an Electronic Pseudo-Book to record papers and books related to my Thesis on the topic of Personal Identity, or on other matters of interest, that I've not yet had time to log in my database.
I intend to list them here by category, and record the authors' names so that I will be alerted by the various links that I have these works.
- Aysha Akhtar: The Flaws and Human Harms of Animal Experimentation
- Melinda R. Allen: Mirror self-recognition in a gorilla
- G.E.M. Anscombe: Review – Kripke - Wittgenstein on Rules and Private Language x 2
- Elizabeth Barnes: Indeterminacy, Identity and Counterparts: Evans Reconsidered
- Sebastian Bender: Is Leibniz’s Principle of the Identity of Indiscernibles Necessary or Contingent?
- Jose Luis Bermudez: Mindreading in the animal kingdom
- Emiliano Boccardi - If It Ain’t Moving It Shall Not be Moved
- Ladislau Boloni: From the philosophy of personal identity to the laws of agent societies
- David Braddon-Mitchell & Kristie Miller: On Metaphysical Analysis
- Jean Bricmont, Etc. Eds: Chance in Physics
- Berit Brogaard - Tensed relations
- John Broome: Is incommensurability vagueness?
- Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness
- Ross P. Cameron: Truthmakers, Realism and Ontology
- Natalja Deng: On Experiencing Time - a response to Simon Prosser
- Yuval Dolev - How to Square a Non-Local Present with Relativity Theory
- Mauro Dorato - On Becoming, Cosmic Time and Rotating Universes
- Kit Fine: In Defence of Three-Dimensionalism
- Erlendur Haraldsson:-
→ Erlendur - Birthmarks and Claims of Previous-Life Memories: I. The Case of Purnima Ekanayake
→ Erlendur - Birthmarks and Claims of Previous-Life Memories: II. The Case of Chatura Karunaratne
→ Erlendur - Children who speak of a past life experience
→ Erlendur - West- and East-Europeans and their belief in reincarnation
→ Erlendur - Three randomly selected Lebanese cases of children who claim memories of a past life
→ Erlendur - Psychological characteristics of children who speak of a previous life: A further field study in Sri Lanka
→ Erlendur - Children who speak of a previous life as a Buddhist monk
- Thomas Land: Conceptualism and the Objection from Animals
- Robin LePoidevin: Special Issue of Philosophy on Being: Developments in Contemporary Metaphysics - Introduction
- James G. Matlock: Matlock - Bibliography of Reincarnation Resources Online
- Ulrich Meyer - Review of Yuval Dolev, Time and Realism: Metaphysical and Antimetaphysical Perspectives
- Ryan Nefdt - On the plurality of times: disunified time and the A-series
- Francesco Orilia - Two metaphysical perspectives on the duration of the present
- Daniel Shabasson - Explaining the Illusion of Phenomenal Consciousness: The False Inference Theory
- Scott A. Shalkowski: Essence and Being
- Ted Sider: Monism and Statespace Structure
- Peter Simons: Modes of Extension: Comments on Kit Fine’s ‘In Defence of Three-Dimensionalism’
- Peter Van Inwagen: Existence1
→ Introduction - inside and outside the ontology room
→ Five questions
→ Can variables be explained away
→ Quine’s 1946 lecture on nominalism
→ Alston on ontological commitment
→ Causation and the mental
- J. Robbie G. Williams: Working Parts: Reply to Mellor
- John Broome: The Microeconomics of Capitalism
In-Page Footnotes ("Various - Papers Yet To Be Logged")
- The most exciting chapters from this book have been logged.
- All chapters have been downloaded.
- Those not logged are listed above.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020