Back Cover Blurb
- Have you ever wanted to be a puzzle pro or logical luminary? Well, look no further!
- The perfect way to liven up your day, The Ultimate Mathematical Challenge has over 365 puzzles to test your wits and excite your mind. From starter puzzles to perplexing Olympiad problems designed to stretch even the strongest mathematicians, this book is the ideal forum to get your brain into gear and feed it with the challenges it craves.
- Specially curated from the UK Mathematics Trust’s catalogue of puzzles, most of these problems can be tackled using no more than a little numerical knowledge, logical thinking and native wit. Including interludes of crossnumber conundrums and shuttle challenges, space for your working out and a handy glossary for those obscure mathematical terms, this book has everything you need to solve captivating problems all year round.
- Do you have what it takes to conquer The Ultimate Mathematical Challenge?
- The UK Mathematics Trust, HarperCollins (1 Nov. 2018)
- A second copy given away as a Christmas present to my nephew Jamie.
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2021
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)