Amazon Book Description
- Do you want to perfect your Thai handwriting?
- Do you need a trustworthy resource to teach your small children to trace the Thai alphabet? Then this workbook is the perfect companion for your studies.
- In it, you'll find all the Thai consonants and vowels, including the both the Traditional and the Modern versions of each letter. Your benefits:
- Clear large letters make it easy to recognize even the most detailed of the Thai characters and diacritics.
- Detailed stroke order instructions provide you with a strong foundation to build your skills in both the traditional and the modern writing styles.
- Dedicated "Trace and Learn" sections are designed to imprint proper stroke technique unto your muscle memory.
- Font variations train your brain to recognize alternative character styles.
- As a bonus, for each character, you'll find an extra 8.5 x 11 inches page fully dedicated to the handwriting practice of that letter with and without guiding background light-gray letters. Feel free to photocopy these bonus pages as you wish to extend the lifetime value of your workbook.
- Special information: Like all Lang Workbooks, this work is also a labor of love. Accordingly, if you are a teacher, a student of Thai, or homeschooling your children, then you can photocopy any part of this workbook for your own, or your students, personal use.
- Learning to write the Thai script by heart has never been made so easy.
Lang Workbooks: Independently published (21 Dec. 2019)
Text Colour Conventions (see disclaimer)
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020
- Mauve: Text by correspondent(s) or other author(s); © the author(s)