To access information, click on the initial letters in the table above (if any).
- This is where to find electronic versions of Philosophy journals on JSTOR, EBSCOHost, Ingenta, etc.
- Of course, you need a subscription to these services to access the actual articles. If you do, this will help you find which service has which journals between which dates.
- I suspect the contents are somewhat skewed by the subscriptions policy of London University.
- Also, I made a one-off extract from the various sources (probably in 2006), and maintained the list until 2010. While I kept the lists up to date where I noticed discrepancies in actual use, if I didn’t use a journal the date ranges are unlikely to remain fully accurate.
- Currently, I only have access to JSTOR (via Cambridge University), and haven’t done any recent checking. But you have a useful indication, I think.