Theo Todman's Family Page
(Text as at 05/04/2016 23:19:41)(For the live version and other versions of this Note, see the tables at the end)
*** THIS IS NOT THE LATEST VERSION OF THIS NOTE ***
- Human Family:
- I've been happily married to Julie since October 1979. Julie still works 2 days a week as an Occupational Therapist at Southend Hospital (Southend University Hospital) helping to rehabilitate amputees and is a mainstay of St. John’s Church, Billericay (St. John the Divine, Outwood Common, Billericay).
- We have three children. They are all grown up now, and are no longer keen on me advertising their activities. However, they are:-
- Becky: who has returned home, but is scheduled to marry her boyfriend, Tim, in July 2016. She works for Samaritan’s Purse in Buckhurst Hill (Samaritan’s Purse).
- Naomi: is married to Leandro and lives and works in London.
- Nathaniel: is currently building bridges in Australia.
- Anyone wanting to know what these fine specimens of humanity look like (or looked like - the photos are at least 5 years old) can follow the Photos1 Link, though you'll have to encounter a few photos of me first.
- Non-Human Family:
- Some 6 years ago we acquired a cat from Becky. His name is Mouse and is aged 9.
- We have more recently acquired a dog - a Tibetan Terrier named Henry - from the same daughter. He’s nearly 4.
- We’ve acquired a couple of Indian Runner ducks from a neighbour; names Dillon and Marley. Two Bobs, though one is female.
- We’ve had 6 chickens, but all are no more, having fallen prey either to old age or the local fox.
- I'm interested in our pets’ cognitive capacities, and enjoy taking Henry for walkies. They count as members of the family.
- For photos of the pets, together with some of the house, follow this_Link2.
Live Version of this Archived Note
Earlier Version of this Note
Table of the 3 Later Versions of this Note
|This version updated
||Reference for this Topic
||1150 (Theo Todman's Family Page)
Summary of Notes Links from this Page
To access information, click on one of the links in the table above (if any).
Text Colour Conventions
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2023