Theo Todman's Web Page
For Text Colour-conventions (at end of page): Click HereControl - Theo Todman's Philosophy Page
|Research Papers||Internet Resources||Research Databases||BA Papers|
This page is intended to be the jumping-off point for papers I've written since receiving formal training in philosophy, together with those arising from my research. I'm not sure how useful it will be to anyone other than me. Its aim is to make it easier for me to get my hands on the various research materials I've stashed away over the years, and hopefully see some wood for trees. There are a lot of trees, however - 86,500 pages at the last count. I hope their value will grow over time, as the data quality improves. Currently they are simply there to try out some ideas about the use of web technology in the service of philosophy. For the latest status report on my website activities, follow this link.
Please use the above links to access these pages.Note last updated: 05/04/2016 23:19:41
- To read my research proposal, thesis outline, various essays, or look up abstracts (or at least lists) of the exciting books and papers on Personal Identity (and related topics), follow the Research Papers link. For the latest status report on my thesis, follow this link.
- For sundry web-links, and places to find on-line papers in areas however remotely connected with my research, follow the Internet Resources link.
- For further tables of books and papers in the wider areas of philosophy, and outside, follow the Research Databases link.
- As I haven't really written any research papers yet, I've included a page of papers written in the final year of my BA, and a few earlier BA papers. For these, follow the BA Papers link.
Text Colour Conventions
- Black: Printable Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020
Return to Home page
Timestamp: 01/05/2020 10:55:19. Comments to email@example.com.