Theo Todman's Web Page
For Text Colour-conventions (at end of page): Click HereControl - Theo Todman's Family Page
This page has a tendency to get out of date, so any ages therein have to be co-ordinated with the date above. Note last updated: 31/08/2017 19:35:02
- Human Family:
- I've been happily married to Julie since October 1979. Julie still works 2 days a week as an Occupational Therapist at Southend Hospital (Link (http://www.southend.nhs.uk/)) helping to rehabilitate amputees and is a mainstay of St. John’s Church, Billericay (Link (http://www.billericaychurches.org/html/sjd/welcome.htm)).
- We have three children. They are all grown up now, and are no longer keen on me advertising their activities. However, they are:-
- Becky: has been married to Tim since July 2016. She works for Samaritan’s Purse (Link (https://www.samaritans-purse.org.uk/)) in Buckhurst Hill, and Tim works for the Environment Agency (Link (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/environment-agency)) in Ipswich. They live in Coggeshall, Essex (Link (http://www.coggeshall-pc.gov.uk/)), and are expecting their first child at the end of January 2018. So, we have hopes of being grandparents shortly.
- Naomi: is married to Leandro and lives in Clapham, London, and works for the Central YMCA (Link (https://www.ymca.org.uk/location/central-ymca)).
- Nathaniel: Has returned from Australia, trained as a software developer, and works in Good Easter, near Chelmsford. He lives at home, but has hopes of eventually joining his girlfriend in Thailand.
- Anyone wanting to know what these fine specimens of humanity look like (or looked like - the photos are at least 7 years old) can follow the Photos Link, though you'll have to encounter a few photos of me first.
- Non-Human Family:
- Some 8 years ago we acquired a cat from Becky. His name is Mouse and is aged 11, or thereabouts.
- We have more recently acquired a dog - a Tibetan Terrier (Link (http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/tibetan-terrier#/slide/1)) named Henry - from the same daughter. He’s 5 and a half.
- We acquired a couple of Indian Runner ducks from a neighbour; names Dillon and Marley. Two Bobs, though one was female and got eaten by the fox. We also acquired another pair – a male Appleyard and a female Peking, which also got consumed. The residual pair are inseparable, and the Appleyard has lost his green patina.
- We’ve had 9 chickens, but all but two are no more, having fallen prey either to old age or the local fox. The current pair are Bantams, so are small enough to be confined to their Eglu (Link (https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/chicken_keeping/eglu_classic/)).
- I'm interested in our pets’ cognitive capacities, and enjoy taking Henry for walkies. They count as members of the family.
- For photos of the pets, together with some of the house, follow this Link.
Text Colour Conventions
- Black: Printable Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2018
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2018
Return to Home page
Timestamp: 11/05/2018 15:55:07. Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.