Theo Todman's Web Page
For Text Colour-conventions (at end of page): Click HereControl - Coxes Farm
COXES FARM - PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Introduction: Coxes Farm – where we have been living since 2012 – is a Grade 2 listed building of slightly uncertain age. The listing states that it is 16th century with 17th century additions at the front. I’m not sure how this is known. There’s a (modern, though not new) board by the lych gate that claims 1500, and I’ve heard 1460 as a possibility. In any case, it’s been knocked about a bit over the centuries.
- Photos: I have spent a lot of effort creating timeline software to display photos easily in bulk. Even more effort was spent collating and annotating the sets of photos related to the developments on our house and gardens. These are accessible from the Blog, but for ease of access, see:-
- Page 1: Shows a timeline for the repairs undertaken on the House since a crack at the front was discovered in December 2017.
- Page 2: Shows earlier photos the house, including those of the survey and post-purchase repairs and developments. I've yet to sort these into a sensible order.
- Page 3: Shows photos of the Garden - including early ruinations and landscaping - together with other random photos.
- Page 4: Is a rather random page of photos that uses different technology to build it. Unlike the other pages it's not intended to be a timeline, but will select features to highlight and compare.
- Page 5: Discusses some of the issues that can arise with owning a listed building, with a case study at the end (work yet to be completed!) dealing with my own property.
Note last updated: 04/04/2020 00:14:24
Text Colour Conventions
- Black: Printable Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2020
Return to Home page
Timestamp: 04/10/2020 06:06:08. Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.