Theo Todman's Web Page - Notes Pages
Website Generator Documentation - Reference Functions
(Work In Progress: output at 02/11/2018 11:16:00)
This document covers1 the following functions invoked during the formatting of web-pages in order to provide links between the various object-pages on my website:-
To see the Code, click on the procedure names above.
- Authors: See Reference_Author.
- Books: See Reference_Books.
- Code: See Reference_Code.
- Code (Bridge): See Reference_Code_Bridge.
- Footnotes: See Reference_FootNotes.
- Notes / Notes_Archive: See Reference_Notes.
- Papers: See Reference_Papers.
- Queries: See Reference_Queries.
- References: See Reference_Reference.
- Tables: See Reference_Tables.
- WebRefs: See Reference_Webrefs.
- Some of the above functions are straightforward and require little comment. The default below will be “no comment”.
- Others are more complex and require explanation – if only so I know how they work and can correct fudges and mistakes that have arisen over time.
- Yet others are rarely used, and it’s useful to know that they exist!
- All these functions, with one exception (WebRefs), provide links within my own website.
- One of the difficulties is to determine where in the various directory hierarchies the pages are.
- Documenter References
- These cover the referencing for Code, Tables & Queries.
- The details of the Documenter itself will be covered by the documentation for the Code Documenter2. However, links into the Documenter web-pages are not strictly part of the Documenter itself, so will be covered here.
- These links ought to be capable of being invoked from any object and not just from the documentation itself (ie. Notes) as here. Unfortunately, this is not the case, but would only cause a problem if links to the code, etc., were attempted from Books or Papers (unlikely). An issue might arise if a Paper had an embedded Note, but this is also unlikely.
In-Page Footnotes:Footnote 1:
- Or will do, once it has been written!
Summary of Note Links from this Page
To access information, click on one of the links in the table above.
Text Colour Conventions
- Black: Printable Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2018
- Blue: Text by me; © Theo Todman, 2018