Theo Todman's Web Page - Notes Pages
(Work In Progress: output at 01/02/2019 13:22:16)
(Links Page)This page2 lists those Objects with links to the above Note, including those updated as a result of automatic Cross-Referencing of Notes (some of which may be spurious and require eliminating). Objects are listed by Object Type within Key-Word variant. Books and Papers that I've completed reading are marked "***Read***", which is a statement rather than a command. Further information on methodology is given above the footnotes below.
- Partial Identity
Latest update for Notes: None (Unprocessed Links = 0)
- This page is produced by scanning Notes3 and Other Objects4 for keywords - in this case this Personal Identity Note title (Partial Identity) and its cognates5 - and generating this page of links.
- In an updating run, these objects - divided into the above two categories, separately, are themselves updated to include links to the Note in question (Partial Identity). In turn, this will create two-way links from this Note and these Objects.
- In an updating run, I will have had an opportunity to accept or reject the proposed links, and these decisions are retained (though may be manually corrected) in subsequent non-updating runs. This avoids spurious links - as so often happens in Wikipedia, and the like - from clogging up the system.
- The dates of the latest updating runs (if any) - for Notes and other Objects separately - appear below.
- If only a "non-updating" run has been made, the links are only one-way - ie. from this page of links to the Objects that reference this Note by mentioning the appropriate key-word(s). The links are also only indicative, as they haven't yet been confirmed as relevant.
- Once an updating run has been made, links from the Partial Identity6 Notes page (from the "Authors, Books & Papers Citing this Note" And "Summary of Note Links to this Page" sections) are to the "point of link" within the linked page rather than to the page generically. Links from this "links page" remain generic.
- There are two sorts of updating runs - for Notes and other Objects. The reason for this is that Notes are archived, and too many archived versions would be created if this process were repeatedly run, though I intend to find a way around this shortcoming.
Latest update for Other Objects: 18/01/2019 13:50:45 (Unprocessed Links = 0)
In-Page Footnotes:Footnote 2:
Footnote 3: Footnote 4:
- This page was produced after a non-updating run. This might be because it was a test, or simply because it was a re-run after an updating run.
- See above for further comments on methodology.
- Author Narratives, Paper Abstracts & Comments and Book Abstracts & Comments.
- A cognate is either separately itemised, as in the list just given - or is any string that contains the keyword as a substring. There can be overlap between these two options.