Theo Todman's Notes
Active Note Groups with Notes Updated in the last 7 days - Notes Jump Table
To access information, click on one of the links in the table above (if any).
See the list below for concatenated versions of all my Notes, broken down by category. The concatenation is now - on account of size - restricted to a list of properties rather than the full text. Where the list item is noted as "out of date by n days", this indicates that at least one of the associated Notes has been updated since the concatenation was undertaken, and that the earliest of these instances was n days ago:-
There follow lists of Papers and / or Books addressed or Abstracts Updated in the last 7 days. These lists are generated automatically from my database, and may not represent significant activity as they are triggered by any database change - eg. re-filing.
- Animadversions (Out of Date by 25 days)
- Birkbeck Supervisions
- Blog (Out of Date by 25 days)
- Control Pages (Out of Date by 24 days)
- Personal Identity (Out of Date by 26 days)
- Status Reports (Out of Date by 26 days)
- Website Documentation (Out of Date by 24 days)
Papers addressed or Abstracts Updated in the last 7 days
- Baker (Lynne Rudder) - When Do Persons Begin and End?
- Bonhomme (Vincent), Etc. - General Anesthesia: A Probe to Explore Consciousness
- Bricker (Phillip) - Review of LePoidevin's 'Travels in Four Dimensions: The Enigmas of Space and Time'
- Campbell (Neil) - Anomalous Monism
- Chalmers (David) - Absent Qualia, Fading Qualia, Dancing Qualia
- Claxton (Guy) - Intelligence in the Flesh - Limbering Up: An Introduction
- Feynman (Richard) - What Is Science?
- Frohlich (Joel) - Frames of consciousness
- Haugeland (John) - Programs, causal powers, and intentionality
- Kaufman (Dan) - The Resurrection of the Same Body and the Ontological Status of Organisms: What Locke Should Have (and Could Have) Told Stillingfleet
- LePoidevin (Robin) - Travels in Four Dimensions: Concluding Thoughts
- Lowenthal ( David) - Material Preservation and Its Alternatives
- Manzotti (Riccardo) - Mind-Object Identity: A Solution to the Hard Problem
- Marshall (John C.) - Artificial Intelligence - the real thing?
- Olson (Eric) - What Are We? Brains
- Papineau (David) - Prospects for the Scientific Study of Phenomenal Consciousness
- Pautz (Adam) - Brains in Vats, Inverts, and Swampmen: The Real Trouble with Armchair Arguments Against Phenomenal Externalism
- Pigliucci (Massimo) - Consciousness is real
- Price (Huw), Cave (Stephen), Iida (Fumiya), Etc. - Preparing for the future: artificial intelligence and us: Part 1
- Searle (John) - Breaking the Hold: Silicon Brains, Conscious Robots and Other Minds
- Searle (John) - Minds, Brains, and Programs: Author's Response to Peer Review
- Steinhart (Eric) - Persons Versus Brains: Biological Intelligence in Human Organisms
- Strawson (Peter) - Comments on Some Aspects of Peter Unger's Identity, Consciousness and Value
- Thomas (Janice L.) - The identity theory
- Unger (Peter) - A Physically Based Approach To Our Survival
- Unger (Peter) - Conscious Experiences and Subjects of Consciousness: Six Metaphysical Doctrines
- Unger (Peter) - Fission and the Focus of One's Life
- Unger (Peter) - Investigating Our Beliefs About Ourselves
- Unger (Peter) - Physically Based Subjects and Their Experiences: Against the Six Metaphysical Doctrines
- Unger (Peter) - Precis of 'Identity, Consciousness and Value'
- Unger (Peter) - The Appreciation Of Our Actual Values
- Unger (Peter) - The Physical Approach To Our Survival
- Unger (Peter) - The Psychological Approach To Our Survival
- Unger (Peter) - What Matters In Our Survival: Distinctions, Compromises and Limits
Books addressed or Updated in the last 7 days