Theo Todman's Notes
Active Note Groups with Notes Updated in the last 7 days - Notes Jump Table
To access information, click on one of the links in the table above (if any).
See the list below for concatenated versions of all my Notes, broken down by category. The concatenation is now - on account of size - restricted to a list of properties rather than the full text. Where the list item is noted as "out of date by n days", this indicates that at least one of the associated Notes has been updated since the concatenation was undertaken, and that the earliest of these instances was n days ago:-
There follow lists of Papers and / or Books addressed or Abstracts Updated in the last 7 days. These lists are generated automatically from my database, and may not represent significant activity as they are triggered by any database change - eg. re-filing.
- Animadversions (Out of Date by 2 days)
- Birkbeck Supervisions
- Control Pages
- Personal Identity (Out of Date by 3 days)
- Status Reports (Out of Date by 3 days)
- Website Documentation (Out of Date by 1 days)
Papers addressed or Abstracts Updated in the last 7 days
- Agar (Nicholas) - Functionalism and Personal Identity
- Berglund (Stefan) - The Importance of Identity
- Bermudez (Jose Luis) - The Moral Significance of Birth
- Crane (Tim) & Mellor (D.H.) - There is No Question of Physicalism
- Dainton (Barry) - The Phenomenal Self: Appendix - Reductionism
- Donald (Merlin) - A Mind So Rare: Prologue
- Ellis (George F.R.), Etc - From Chaos to Free Will: Further Comments & Responses
- Gale (Richard) - On Some Pernicious Thought-Experiments
- Gasser (Georg) - Personal Identity and Resurrection: Introduction
- Hawking (Stephen) - The Objections of an Unashamed Reductionist
- Kim (Jaegwon) - Reduction and Reductionism: A New Look
- Koch (Christof) - When Does Consciousness Arise in Human Babies?
- Liao (S. Matthew) - The Organism View Defended
- Markosian (Ned) - What are Physical Objects?
- Martin (Raymond) - Memory, Connecting and What Matters In Survival
- McDowell (John) - Reductionism and the First Person
- Nagel (Ernest) - The Reduction of Theories
- Noble (Denis) - Dance to the Tune of Life: Biological Relativity
- Olson (Eric) - Psychology and Personal Identity
- Olson (Eric) - The Human Animal: Introduction
- Olson (Eric) - What Are We? The Question
- Olson (Eric) - Why We Need Not Accept the Psychological Approach
- Papineau (David) - Physicalism and the Human Sciences
- Papineau (David) - The Rise of Physicalism
- Penrose (Roger) - The Large, the Small and the Human Mind: Responses to Shimony, Cartwright & Hawking
- Rose (Steven) - Précis of 'Lifelines: Biology, Freedom, Determinism'
- Shoemaker (David) - Personal Identity, Rational Anticipation, and Self-Concern
- Shoemaker (Sydney) - Persons and Personal Identity
- Tononi (Guilio) & Koch (Christof) - Consciousness: Here, There and Everywhere
- Unger (Peter) - Investigating Our Beliefs About Ourselves
- Unger (Peter) - Precis of 'Identity, Consciousness and Value'
- Unger (Peter) - The Physical Approach To Our Survival
- Van Inwagen (Peter) - Dualism and Materialism: Athens and Jerusalem?
- Wiggins (David) - Preface: Sameness and Substance Renewed
Books addressed or Updated in the last 7 days