COMMENSAL ISSUE 101
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 101 : April 2000
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Determinism & Free Will (Roger Farnworth)
- Mixed Comments to all in C100 (Albert Dean)
- Mathematical Structures & the Nature of Reality (Roger Farnworth)
- A Response to Roger Farnworth (Alan Edmonds)
- Psychology as a Pursuit of Happiness (Frank Luger)
- A Response to Frank Luger (Neil McAllister)
- A Response to Neil McAllister (Frank Luger)
- Understanding Quantum Mechanics by Roland Omnès : A Review (Alan Edmonds)
- A Physical Cause of Consciousness - a Response to Roger Farnworth in C100 (Nigel Perks)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, April 2000.
Published : 2000 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 2000 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 100)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 102)
Other issues of Commensal