COMMENSAL ISSUE 100
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 100 : March 2000
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : email@example.com
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Societies for the Very Very Intelligent (Alan Edmonds)
- A Physical Cause of Consciousness (Roger Farnworth)
- Further Thoughts on the Philosopher’s Stone (Albert Dean)
- Necessitas Mathematicae (Frank Luger)
- Violation of Integrity (Theo Todman)
- Violation of Integrity - A Response (Rhodotus)
- The Evolutionary Theory Of Gustav Theodor Fechner (Frank Luger)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, March 2000.
Published : 2000 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 2000 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 99)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 101)
Other issues of Commensal