COMMENSAL ISSUE 86
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 86 : May 1997
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Are There Oysters in Heaven (C85) ? (Mark Griffin)
- Persistent Vegetative States (Mark Griffin)
- Are There Oysters in Heaven (C85) ? (Jennifer Sprague)
- Reply to Theo Todman (C85) (Anthony Owens)
- Reply To Jonathan Young (C85) (Anthony Owens)
- Reply to Jonathan Young (C85) (Roger Farnworth)
- Reply to Theo Todman (C85) (Roger Farnworth)
- Competition (Roger Farnworth)
- Comments on Commensal 85 (Philip Lloyd Lewis)
- Consciousness and Moral Significance (D. Botting)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, May 1997.
Published : 1997 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 1997 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 85)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 87)
Other issues of Commensal