COMMENSAL ISSUE 87
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 87 : July 1997
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : email@example.com
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Science Versus Religion (Michael Nisbet)
- Replies to C86 (Anthony Owens)
- High IQ & Capacity for Intelligent Debate (Alan Carr)
- Epistemology, Wittgenstein & Education (Bob Groves)
- Rather a Lot (Rick Street)
- Letter to Philip Lloyd Lewis (Theo Todman)
- Response to Theo Todman (Philip Lloyd Lewis)
- Two-Tier Reality (Philip Lloyd Lewis)
- Replies to C86 (Roger Farnworth)
- Are there Oysters in Heaven (John Neary)
- From a Near Drop-Out (Rosemary Clarke)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, July 1997.
Published : 1997 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 1997 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 86)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 88)
Other issues of Commensal