COMMENSAL ISSUE 88
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 88 : September 1997
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : email@example.com
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Reply to Rick Street (Dave Botting)
- Comments on Issue 87 (Philip Lloyd Lewis)
- Science And Pseudo-Science (Philip Lloyd Lewis)
- Response to C87 (E. Ron Kermode)
- Response to C87 (Michael Nisbet)
- Response to C87 (Rick Street)
- Response to Theo Todman (Rosemary Clarke)
- Replies to C87 (Anthony Owens)
- Crime Prevention (Anthony Owens)
- Science vs Religion, East Timor etc. (Alan Carr)
- Response to C86 & C87 (David Taylor)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, September 1997.
Published : 1997 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 1997 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 87)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 89)
Other issues of Commensal