COMMENSAL ISSUE 93
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 93 : July 1998
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Comments on C91 (Peter Conway)
- C92 & Farewell (Norman Mackie)
- Comments on Commensal 92 (Kevin Arbuthnot)
- Humour & Monkees (Michael Nisbet)
- Response To C92 (Valerie Ransford)
- Comments and Responses of the Various Kind (Albert Dean)
- Art, Needles and Monkeys (Anthony Owens)
- Comments on Commensal 92 (Stef Gula)
- A Northern Ireland Solution : A Different Approach (Alan Carr)
- Killing and Murder : C92/13 (Sheila Blanchard)
- Comments on Commensal 92 (John Neary)
- Is it Right to Eat Animals & their Produce ? (Graham Dare)
- Democracy (John Neary)
- Is / Ought (Roger Farnworth)
- Dualism (Roger Farnworth)
- Comments on C91 & C92 (Martin Lake)
- Mensa At Braziers Questionnaire
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, July 1998.
Published : 1998 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 1998 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 92)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 94)
Other issues of Commensal