COMMENSAL ISSUE 94
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 94 : November 1998
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : email@example.com
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Pattern of Life and Death (Anthony Owens)
- The Source of Criminal Behaviour (Frank Walker)
- Is Abortion Right ? (Graham Dare)
- Comments on C93 (Michael Nisbet)
- Replies to Art Critics & Others (John Stubbings)
- Comments on C93 (John Neary)
- Comments on C93 (Stef Gula)
- Comments on C91 - C93 (David Taylor)
- Comments on C93 + C92 (Vijai Parhar)
- Comments on C93 (Valerie Ransford)
- Comments on C93 (Kevin Arbuthnot)
- Response to Theo Todman (Roger Farnworth)
- The Thinking Process (Albert Dean)
- Comments and Responses (Albert Dean)
- A Lucky Escape for the Kitchen Sink (Rick Street)
- The Necessity of Evil (Tim Dedopulos)
- More Murder (Sheila Blanchard)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, November 1998.
Published : 1998 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 1998 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 93)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 95)
Other issues of Commensal