COMMENSAL ISSUE 98
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 98 : September 1999
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : email@example.com
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- Response to Rick Street (Debbie Miller)
- Sufi Correctives to Religious Experience (Tony Embleton)
- The Mensanís Millstone (Albert Dean)
- More Meaning to Life (Jane Benn)
- Notes on Philosophy of Science (Alan Edmonds)
- Plato at Play (Ann Kucera)
- Comments on C97 (Bob Cooper)
- An Infinity of Universes (Bob Cooper)
- Survival of the Fittest (Frank Walker)
- On Freedom and the Stability of Communities (Paul Cadman)
- Scientific Theosophy and Ethics (Frank Luger)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, September 1999.
Published : 1999 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 1999 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 97)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 99)
Other issues of Commensal