COMMENSAL ISSUE 99
The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
Number 99 : January 2000
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : email@example.com
Subscriptions : Open only to members of British Mensa, for
whom membership is £5 in the UK, for those not choosing
PDG as one of their two free SIGs, £7.50 elsewhere. Cheques payable to
British Mensa Limited and sent to the Editor.
- The Survival of the Fittest (Bob Cooper)
- The Meaning of Life (Bob Cooper)
- Intelligence Versus Wisdom (Kate Manion)
- Digging for Treasure (Ann Kucera)
- A couple of Snippets (Carl Ainsworth)
- Comments on C98 (Valerie Ransford)
- More on Omnipotence (Malcolm Burn)
- The Philosopher’s Stone (Albert Dean)
- Self and Community (Nigel Perks)
- Time and the Universe (Nigel Perks)
- A Note on the Theory of Consciousness (David Taylor)
- Action Under Uncertainty - a PDGList Dialogue (Various Artists)
- PDGList : Science & Religion (Peter Mansell)
- PDGList : Science & Religion - A Response (Theo Todman)
- PDGList : The Matrix (Theo Todman)
The opinions expressed in this Newsletter may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, January 2000.
Published : 2000 by the Editor for the Philosophical Discussion Group
of British Mensa.
Printed : 2000 by British Mensa, Wolverhampton. Distributed by mail.
Previous Newsletter (Commensal 98)
Next Newsletter (Commensal 100)
Other issues of Commensal