The Newsletter of the Philosophical Discussion Group
Of British Mensa
PDF FILE DOWNLOAD PAGE
The following issues of Commensal are available on-line in PDF format. Note that each file is of the order of 200k in size, so may take a while to open. You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe Acrobat, available free) to read these files.
Note: As of April 2007, I've started to run out of space on this site, so I'm starting to have to zap these pdf files. That will explain any links that don't work. Apologies.
- Commensal 106 (April 2001)
- Commensal 105 (February 2001)
- Commensal 104 (December 2000)
- Commensal 103 (October 2000)
- Commensal 102 (August 2000)
- Commensal 101 (April 2000)
- Commensal 100 (March 2000)
- Commensal 99 (January 2000)
- Commensal 98 (September 1999)
- Commensal 97 (June 1999)
- Commensal 96 (April 1999)
- Commensal 95 (February 1999)
- Commensal 94 (November 1998)
- Commensal 93 (July 1998)
- Commensal 92 (May 1998)
- Commensal 91 (March 1998)
- Commensal 90 (January 1998)
- Commensal 89 (November 1997)
- Commensal 88 (September 1997)
- Commensal 87 (July 1997)
- Commensal 86 (May 1997)
- Commensal 85 (March 1997)
- Commensal 84 (February 1997)
3A Prince Edward Road,
Essex CM11 2HA
Tel : 01277-623809
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions : the SIG is open to members of British Mensa, though members of Mensa International may also be able to join by contacting Sara Paine or Bobby Raikhy of British Mensa. Members of British Mensa may choose PDG as one of their two free SIGs. Otherwise, membership is £5 in the UK, £7.50 elsewhere. "Free SIG" membership requests may be sent via email, giving your name, postal address and Mensa membership number, claiming PDG as one of your two free SIGs. For "paying" members, cheques (made payable to British Mensa Limited), along with the above identifying information, should be sent to the Editor.
The opinions expressed in these Newsletters may or may not be the opinions of
the individual authors, the Editor, the readers or anyone else. They are not
the opinions of Mensa which, in this context, has no opinions.
Copyright : is held by the authors and permission must be obtained
from them, via the Editor, before use of any of their material in any form.
All material herein © the various named authors, 1997 - 2001.
Return / go to Philosophical Discussion Group Home Page
Return / go to Theo Todman's Home Page